In 1999, in response to a growing demand from its shareholders for an internet service, CCL established the Counsel's Chambers Network.
In December 1999 a fibre optic cable was installed that enabled CCL to provide internet and email services to each Floor in Wentworth & Selborne Chambers at reduced rates. Connections to Windeyer Chambers and the NDC followed shortly thereafter. Additional full time network staff were employed to administer the network operations and assist members with connection and computer-related issues.
In subsequent years CCL has invested significantly in building and upgrading the network infrastructure to provide what it believes is a valuable service to members. In February 2005, a VOIP telephony service was introduced to the CCL Network.
CCL Network Password Portal
Your CCL Network Credentials are used to access the following services:
- Spam Quarantine System (Spam Email Management)
- VPN System (Only Accessible Externally)
- Self-Care Portal (Update Speed Dials)
- CCL Website (Shareholder Info)
- Quatrotech Microsoft Office 365
- Onboard Network Devices
- Cisco Webex Teams and Webex Meetings
Please Note – Updating your password using the CCL Password Portal will update your computer login password if your computer is connected to the Quatrotech CHAMBERS domain (contact Quatrotech for more information) along with your Quatrotech Microsoft Office 365 email password and all other CCL network services.
Free Dictionary Services
Counsel's Chambers Limited provides access to the following on-line dictionary services to our network users from within the Counsel's Chambers network.
NSW Bar Dispute Resolution Centre Video Conferencing
Video Conferencing services are available to CCL Members in the NSW Bar Dispute Resolution Centre. Click here for more information.
Cisco Webex Installation
Guide for Cisco Webex
Cisco Webex Installation Guide
Cisco Webex Troubleshooting
Update your speed dials (only available within the Counsel's Chambers data network)
CCL Network - Required Settings
By following the guide below, you verify that your Windows PC is using the correct settings to connect to the CCL Network using password-based authentication (MS-CHAPv2):
Instructions for configuring your PC to take home
By following the guides below, you be able to use your Windows Wired Chambers PC external from the CCL Network (e.g. taking the device home):
Instructions for Connecting to the Network
The guides below outline how to connect your new device to the CCL Network
Guide for Cisco Webex
The following guides will assist with setting up and using Cisco Webex services
Instructions for VPN
To use VPN your account must be activated for VPN, please see the application form below
The following guides will assist with general network and service troubleshooting provided and supported by CCL
- Windows VPN Troubleshooting
- macOS VPN Troubleshooting
- Windows Wireless Connection Troubleshooting
- Windows Wired Connection Troubleshooting
- macOS Wireless Connection Troubleshooting
- macOS Wired Connection Troubleshooting
Manage your devices
The below link will let you manage devices that are registered to your account for access to the CCL network
The following application can be submitted to CCL when specific network ports that are currently closed are required for network services
Network Policy Documents
Office 365 Email
Account Setup Instructions
In order to log a Maintenance Request with Counsel's Chambers Limited please fill in the form below.
Fill in all the fields and in the enquiry box state the building, Level number as well as the type of maintenance required, i.e. Air Conditioning, Lighting or General
Alternatively, you can contact our reception on 02 9231 3644.
Security Access Passes & Keys
Below you can find the CCL User Access Guide, the latest Policy Document regarding security passes and links to Pass Activation Forms.
CCL User Access Guide
Pass Activation Forms
Please submit the relevant Pass Activation Form to Counsel's Chambers Limited ($50 + GST deposit is required).
If further information is required, please contact Counsel's Chambers Limited.
Foyer Directory Boards
To add a name to the Foyer Directory Boards in Selborne, Wentworth and Lockhart Chambers please fill in the form below:
The old pdf form can be found here Name Plate Request/Removal Form
Here you can download the policy of Counsel's Chambers Limited in respect any proposed work to be carried out within the Company's properties.
Construction & Maintenance Work Summary
Contractor Rules & On-Site Procedures
The following form must be read and completed by ALL tradesmen that have been commissioned to work within Selborne, Wentworth, Windeyer, and Lockhart Chambers. The form must be signed and returned with any requested information to Counsel's Chambers before work can commence.
The Rules & On-Site Procedures Guide includes:
- Notification periods
- Works Policy
- Design & Coordination Policy
- Building Rules
- Acoustic requirements
- Guidelines for Air Con Installation
- Fire Services Isolation & Hot Work Permit Forms
- Use of Risers & Wentworth DB Room Policies
- Windows & Glazing
- Application and completion forms
Work in Progress
- Counsel's Chambers must be notified of all work taking place in the building.
- Only work approved by Counsel's Chambers can take place in the building.
- All work must be submitted for approval 48 hours prior to the scheduled commencement of the work.
- Work scheduled for the weekend must be submitted for approval to Counsel's Chambers by 4pm on the preceding Thursday.
- Timely submissions will ensure that the work is posted on the website and that approval is granted for work that complies with the necessary requirements.
Rubbish and Recycling
Dates for rubbish collection are as follows.
- 16 November 2017
- May 2018